Negative Screen SETUP Download

Negative Screen is a great software to relax your eyes on the monitor, but it needs to be opened quite frequently, actually, on every startup. But unfortunately, the official website doesn't offer a setup for it, only a portable version, which makes it a hassle to launch it quickly, and make it startup with Windows. Considering that, I have made a setup which adds shortcuts to the start menu, for quick loading.
This makes possible what the officials don't offer. Enjoy!




While adding it to startup is not offered by this setup, it is very easy to do so.
  • Copy the shortcut of Negative Screen (Search on Start > right click > Copy)
  • Open Start
  • Right click "All Programs" and "Open"
  • Go to Programs > Startup
  • And just paste there — Done!

Comments

  1. Thanks in support of sharing such a nice idea, piece of writing is nice, thats why i have
    read it fully

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice from an established blog.
    Is it very difficult to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal
    but I can figure things out pretty quick. I'm thinking about making my own but I'm
    not sure where to start. Do you have any tips or suggestions?
    Many thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment